ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feedback on Web Console usage
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 19:18:39 GMT
Alex,

I couldn’t execute DML queries from Web Console. Looks like something was broken if you
say it worked before.

Try to run the demo mode and execute query like this

UPDATE car set parkingid = 20 where id = 12

You will get this error.

Error: Unsupported query: UPDATE car set parkingid = 20 where id = 12

I’ll highly appreciate if you debug and fix the issue by the time of my webinar (Feb 15th).

—
Denis