ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 1.9
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 09:20:05 GMT
Denis,

I don't know what is the plan for this issue.
You asked me to fix compilation and thats what I done :) , but I'm not sure
that issue implemented in proper way. I don't like changes I've done, they
looks redundant although it works.
Do we have somebody more familiar with spark inside the community?
We have to review what we already done and figure out what's left.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 5:01 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:

> Continuing Spark related topic...
>
> This ticket definitely must be included in 1.9:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3710 <
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3710>
>
> We can’t longer afford torture Ignite Shared RDD users who have to use an
> outdated Spark version.
>
> Anton, could you finalize it this week? As far as I remember, the only
> thing that is left is to add a missing test suite to Team City.
>
> —
> Denis
>
> > On Feb 14, 2017, at 5:00 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Reviewed and merged the first (!) Ignite Shared RDD examples contributed
> by Manish:

> > Java:
> > https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/b461cb47882861356ede58775bd9e2
> 53dcf26202/examples/src/main/java8/org/apache/ignite/examples/java8/spark/
> SharedRDDExample.java
> >
> > Scala:
> > https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/b461cb47882861356ede58775bd9e2
> 53dcf26202/examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/ignite/
> scalar/examples/spark/ScalarSharedRDDExample.scala
> >
> > Manish, thanks for making the life of Apache Ignite users easier. No
> they can refer to your examples while learning Ignite Shared RDD API.
> >
> > —
> > Denis

> >> Yes, that's *correct *too, but only *megre *should be used.

time.

<av@apache.org>

of February.

we *especially