ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Fedotov <alexander.fedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PR IGNITE-2845 Get operation might ignore entry update from EntryProcessor
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 20:23:59 GMT
Hi,

Here are my findings.
The case is related to IGNITE-3471 and will be done in its scope.
I've tried a simple fix that enables missed checks for keys for which there
are entry processors
and it has worked. Still, a more elaborate solution is required that
accounts the entry modification type,
i.e. CREATE in this case, because the simple fix leads to entry processors
being called two times.
Shall I prepare a fix for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2845 or
do it in scope of IGNITE-3471?

--