ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Rishi Yagnik <rishiyag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-2741 - spring session design
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 17:07:39 GMT
Hi Val,

As promised, please find attached code for spring boot integration with
spring security along with Ignite.

Some more information on project -

   - It is a maven project ( Ignite 1.7.0, SB 1.4.3 )
   - spring security integrated with boot project along with ignite
   - HttpSessionCookieCsrfTokenRepository does not work, gives intermediate
   errors on single instance so used CookieCsrfTokenRepository for CSRF token,
   again I think we need a fix here from Ignite.

I cant reproduce this errors while I am running on single instance, you
need to run this app on 2 spring boot instance having proxy in front ( F5,
OR any proxy ) with round robin fashion ( no sticky session on F5 OR
proxies ).

We were thinking with round robin the user session will active since we
used session replication on backend.

Do let me know if you need more information here.

Thanks,

Rishi

--
Rishi Yagnik