ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Rishi Yagnik <rishiyag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-2741 - spring session design
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 03:27:58 GMT
Hi Val,

The issue will occur in cluster environment, please setup the spring boot
on 2 different host with LB (F5 OR Reverse proxy) in front and try to login.

In cluster environment, Spring security does not recognize the session on
the host you are not logged in, as a result, spring security will redirect
to login url however the correct behavior should be that user would stay
logged in with session replication.

Do let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,
Rishi

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Valentin Kulichenko <
valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rishi,
>
> I was able to build and run the application. Can you give some description
> on what should I test to understand the issue? What exactly didn't work for
> you?
>
> -Val
>
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:52 AM, Valentin Kulichenko <
> valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Rishi,
> >
> > Thanks, I'll take a look.
> >
> > -Val
> >
> > On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 9:07 AM, Rishi Yagnik <rishiyagnik@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Val,
> >>
> >> As promised, please find attached code for spring boot integration with
> >> spring security along with Ignite.
> >>
> >> Some more information on project -
> >>
> >>    - It is a maven project ( Ignite 1.7.0, SB 1.4.3 )
> >>    - spring security integrated with boot project along with ignite
> >>    - HttpSessionCookieCsrfTokenRepository does not work, gives
> >>    intermediate errors on single instance so used
> CookieCsrfTokenRepository
> >>    for CSRF token, again I think we need a fix here from Ignite.
> >>
> >> I cant reproduce this errors while I am running on single instance, you
> >> need to run this app on 2 spring boot instance having proxy in front (
> F5,
> >> OR any proxy ) with round robin fashion ( no sticky session on F5 OR
> >> proxies ).
> >>
> >> We were thinking with round robin the user session will active since we
> >> used session replication on backend.
> >>
> >> Do let me know if you need more information here.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Rishi

> then

> rishiyagnik@gmail.com>