ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Александр Меньшиков <sharple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-4713 : refactoring of GridFinishedFuture and GridFutureAdapter
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 10:56:43 GMT
Alexey,

I see only one place where writes in resFlag:

                if (err != null) {
                    resFlag = ERR;
                    this.res = err;
                }
                else {
                    resFlag = RES;
                    this.res = res;
                }

And the comparison with only two values: "ERR" and "RES". Except "assert
resFlag != 0;". So if this "assert" protect from call "get0" before call
"onDone" I think will be clearer to set some ready flag or use "enum" type.
And throw IllegalStateException if condition is false, because right now
developer will not get clear error massage.

17 февр. 2017 г. 11:34 пользователь "Alexey Goncharuk" <