ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feedback on Web Console usage
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 03:52:19 GMT
Denis,

I think I know why you are getting such error.

You are using DEMO, and demo is running INSIDE web-agent and web-agent
built on ignite-1.7 branch that does not have DML support.

We will prepare updated version of web-agent based on ignite-1.8 and it
will support DML in DEMO.

Meanwhile you could start real cluster  >= ignite-1.8 and connect to that
cluster with web agent and execute DML.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov