ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feedback on Web Console usage
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 08:16:20 GMT
Denis, thanks for your feedback.

I will take a look and make Web Console more user friendly.

Dima,

DML is already supported by Web Console because it is SqlFieldsQuery and
there no difference from "Select * from Person" and "Delete from person
where ID > 500".

If DDL will be also implemented as SqlFieldsQuery - it will be supported by
Web Console out of the box without changing a single line of code.

I will investigate this once DDL will be ready. As far as see we will need
(at least) support custom syntax for things like (create cache(....)).

--
Alexey Kuznetsov