ignite-dev mailing list archives

From ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <alkuznetsov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-3244
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2017 09:15:23 GMT
it
is org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.binary.CacheObjectBinaryProcessorImpl#marshalToBinary()
method which creates Object array and put binaries into it, which
eliminates array's primary class info. So i suggest to make return it array
of correct type. For example , marshalToBinary( TestObject[]{ TestObject1,
TestObject2 } ) returns TestObject[]{ Binary1, Binary2 }

чт, 2 февр. 2017 г. в 19:57, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org>:

> Yes, this is exactly the reason why this ticket is created. Presently,
> binary marshaller ignores custom type for arrays. We need to find a way how
> to handle this.
>
> —
> Denis
>
> > On Feb 2, 2017, at 6:23 AM, ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <alkuznetsov.sb@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > I founded that cache.get(i) actually returns an array, containing
> > TestObject. But somehow the type of returned value is Object[] not
> > TestObject[]
> >
> > ср, 1 февр. 2017 г. в 22:26, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org>:
> >
> >> Excellent, please share the way you want to fix the issue with the
> >> community. You might get a valuable feedback before getting down to
> coding.
> >>
> >> —
> >> Denis

> alkuznetsov.sb@gmail.com>