ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Remove CacheAtomicWriteOrderMode.CLOCK mode.
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 13:26:22 GMT
Maxim,

Yes, this setting doesn't make sense anymore. So we need remove all
related methods.

Also there is component called GridClockSyncProcessor that also should
be removed. It will lead to removing globalTime field from
GridCacheVersion class and some related methods.

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Kozlov Maxim <dreamx.max@gmail.com> wrote:
> Valentin,
>
> Then there is no need for setting CacheConfiguration.atomicWriteOrderMode. What do you
think, remove it and and related methods?