ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: DML data streaming
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 14:16:59 GMT
Dima,

This will not work for primitive keys and values as currently the only way
to address them is to use "_KEY" and "_VAL" aliases respectively. For this
reason I would rather postpone UPDATE/DELETE implementation until "_KEY"
and "_VAL" are hidden from public API and some kind of mapping is
introduced. AFAIK this should be handled as a part of IGNITE-3487 ]1].