ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IGNITE-603
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:31:04 GMT
Denis, I can't say for sure, but the fact test was commented out for a long
time is suspicious.

Alexander, can you please uncomment, fix all the compilation errors and
update the ticket with test run results. Make sure you have
modules/ext-data projects built and all paths mentioned
in modules/core/src/test/config/tests.properties are valid (you will need
to set IGNITE_HOME env var most probably)

--Yakov