ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-2741 - spring session design
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 19:03:37 GMT
Hi Rishi,

Can you please take a look at web session clustering feature [1] provided
by Ignite? I'm looking at Spring Session docs and it seems to me it does
exactly the same - replaces HttpSession with custom implementation that has
a backend storage. If it doesn't provide any additional API or
functionality, I'm not sure I understand the benefit of this feature.

Let me know if I'm missing something.

[1] https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/web-session-clustering

-Val