ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: general question
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:22:34 GMT
I am not sure I understood the question. Instances of Igntie and other
resources are injected to user objects (for example, closures) so that a
user does not write boilerplate code to obtain a local instance of Ignite,
etc.

Please consult org.apache.ignite.resources package javadoc for more details.