ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-4284 - ready for review
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2017 09:35:18 GMT
Nikita,

The fix looks wrong to me. The point of the assertion was to ensure an
invariant,
see org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.query.continuous.CacheContinuousQueryManager#executeQuery
-V2 handler is created only when remote filter factory is not null.

The test observes both fields equal to null because deserialization failed
because peer class loading is not supported in certain places of code in
Ignite (namely, discovery subsystem), and joining node receives registered
continuous queries through discovery data. Silent ignorance of this failure
is wrong, we should either forbid such a node to start or support p2p class