ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandr Kuramshin <ein.nsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inaccurate documentation about transactions
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:40:59 GMT
I think annotating the methods with @IgniteTransactional is redundant,
because they are already marked by "throws
TransactionTimeoutException/TransactionRollbackException/TransactionHeuristicException".

For example, the same approach was used in JavaBeans 1.01 specs [1] with
TooManyListenersException.

The only thing I'd like to do: make all
TransactionTimeoutException/TransactionRollbackException/TransactionHeuristicException
are derived from the same parent TransactionException. And declare all
transactional methods as "throws TransactionException" with consequent
Javadoc update.

[1]
http://download.oracle.com/otndocs/jcp/7224-javabeans-1.01-fr-spec-oth-JSpec/

--