ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributor access
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2017 07:01:07 GMT
Hi Jeyhun,

Looks like you were added to the contributor’s list before. So you’re set. Go ahead and
pick a ticket of interest.

Below you can find information that might be useful for you.

Get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEAL
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup

Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
a Jira ticket you would like to start on. Send an email to the dev list, so
we can add you as a contributor in Jira.

These are the easy tickets to start with:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4549?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20labels%20in%20(newbie)%20and%20status%20%3D%20OPEN

While those are more advanced but appealing:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket <https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket>

—
Denis