ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Patches for Website
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:43:10 GMT
Mauricio,

Now I got it. The patch is reviewed and committed.

Thanks.
Denis

> On Feb 14, 2017, at 5:28 AM, Mauricio Stekl <mauricio@gridgain.com> wrote:
>
> Denis,
> that’s very weird. Maybe it is being filtered?
> I am sending it now as a .zip. Could you please confirm if you receive it?
>
> Thanks.
> Mauricio
>

> <rewrite_force_https.patch.zip>
>

>> On Feb 13, 2017, at 18:59, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Mauricio,
>>
>> I can’t find the patch for htaccess. The archive you sent before contains only
this file - add_canonical_url_and_missing_ga_code.patch.

>> In your latest reply I can’t find the patch attached as well.
>>
>> —
>> Denis
>>
>>> On Feb 13, 2017, at 1:21 PM, Mauricio Stekl <mauricio@gridgain.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Denis,
>>>
>>> I have updated my local repo and it seems the patch to htaccess was not committed.
Attached you can find the .patch file just in case you didn’t receive it ok.

>>> Thanks.
>>> Mauricio

built the patches again. These are attached.

SEO issues we reported earlier.

the site with 301 redirections.

on the site, adding a canonical URL. And also it adds the GA tracking code to all API documentation,
which didn’t contain that JS right now.