ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 4th Apache Ignite Meetup London hosted by IHS Markit on the 23rd of February
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2017 03:39:59 GMT
Hi Chris,

This is good news!

Twitted: https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite <https://twitter.com/ApacheIgnite> and added
to the top of the news: https://ignite.apache.org/news.html <https://ignite.apache.org/news.html>

—
Denis

> On Feb 17, 2017, at 1:46 AM, Christos Erotocritou <christos@gridgain.com> wrote:
>
> Fellow Igniters,
>
> We are very excited to invite you to join us for our 4th Apache Ignite Meetup hosted
by IHS Markit on the 23rd of February.

> IHS Markit will present first on how they have been using Apache Ignite on several major
projects. The 2nd part of the meetup will be led by Mandhir Gidda, GridGain's new EMEA Solution
Architect who's been working with in-memory technologies for nearly 10 years.

> A user of Apache Ignite for over 6 years, IHS Markit has recently completed two major
scale-up projects architected around Ignite / GridGain. Some of the developers involved in
these projects would like to share their experience with the Ignite community, the good and
the bad. In particular go through limitations & pitfalls they experienced, and how to
work around them to design stable and scalable applications using Ignite.