ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Ignite 1.9
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 01:00:37 GMT
Reviewed and merged the first (!) Ignite Shared RDD examples contributed by Manish:

Java:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/b461cb47882861356ede58775bd9e253dcf26202/examples/src/main/java8/org/apache/ignite/examples/java8/spark/SharedRDDExample.java

Scala:
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/b461cb47882861356ede58775bd9e253dcf26202/examples/src/main/scala/org/apache/ignite/scalar/examples/spark/ScalarSharedRDDExample.scala

Manish, thanks for making the life of Apache Ignite users easier. No they can refer to your
examples while learning Ignite Shared RDD API.

—
Denis

> On Feb 14, 2017, at 1:21 AM, Anton Vinogradov <avinogradov@gridgain.com> wrote:
>

>> Can we push to 1.9 and then merge/rebase to master?
>

> Yes, that's *correct *too, but only *megre *should be used.
>
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 12:19 PM, Vladimir Ozerov <vozerov@gridgain.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Can we push to 1.9 and then merge/rebase to master? It should be more
>> reliable than cherry-picking.
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 12:15 PM, Anton Vinogradov <
>> avinogradov@gridgain.com
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> Denis,
>>>
>>> Merge to the master first and then cherry-pick to 1.9 from there is a
>>> *correct
>>> *case.
>>>
>>> On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 5:24 AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <
>> dsetrakyan@apache.org>

>>> there?

>> branches:

>> *expect