ignite-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: moving to geronimo JCache jar
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 19:12:25 GMT
Well, there is some minor work left to be done before pushing JSR 107 to Maven:
https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/333 <https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/issues/333>
However, it’s a matter of time since Oracle has already approved the new license.

When JSR 107 1.1.0 gets released in Maven we will be required to update the version in our
dependencies and release a new version of Apache Ignite. This is why I don’t see any issue
if leave this workaround for 1.9 release

#if ( $license.name.contains("JSR-000107 JCACHE 2.9 Public Review") )
  #set( $licenseName = "Apache License, Version 2.0” )

and remove it at the time when we will be upgrading to JSR 107 1.1.0.

Is there any other concern rather than code beauty?

—
Denis

> On Feb 2, 2017, at 1:17 AM, Anton Vinogradov <avinogradov@gridgain.com> wrote:
> 
> Denis,
> 
> As you can see https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/blob/master/pom.xml <https://github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/blob/master/pom.xml>
has
> version 1.*1*.0-SNAPSHOT and it's just not released at maven.
> Can we ask cache-api team to release it?
> 
> Anyways, I see no issues here, we just have to keep current license
> 
> JSR-000107 JCACHE 2.9 Public Review - Updated Specification License
>> https://raw.github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/master/LICENSE.txt <https://raw.github.com/jsr107/jsr107spec/master/LICENSE.txt>
> 
> 
> and wait for cache-api 1.*1*.0 release.


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message