ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com>
Subject Re: about lucene version dependent on ignite-indexing module
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 07:16:34 GMT
If the new version is not available, we can only use the 3.5.0 version,
because the major version of the incompatibility, we have to discuss
this problem.

Is this version used because of technical limitations? If there is no
limit, our team can look at, assess the workload and time to see if this
problem can be solved, and then pick this ticket.

在 2017/1/26 07:29, Denis Magda 写道:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a ticket for that.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3562 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3562>
>
> As a temporary solution can you exclude the new version from your maven file?
>
> Sergi, Igniters,
>
> Is there any technical reason why we’re still on this ancient version? I do remember
we discussed this so far but didn’t manage to find the discussion.

> —
> Denis
>
>> On Jan 24, 2017, at 5:30 PM, 李玉珏 <sahala232@163.com> wrote:
>>
>> Community,
>>

>> Ignite's ignite-indexing module relies on the lucene, the current version is dependent
on 3.5.0, this version is too old, I would like to ask, can the version of the lucene upgrade
to 6.x?

>> Lucene is not compatible with the large version, but the coordinates of the maven
is the same, which gives us trouble.