ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer Of Code 2017
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 02:59:12 GMT
I’ve prepared the Apache Ignite application. These are the tasks:
https://goo.gl/4SpTzK

The mentors are:
- Nikita Ivanov (machine learning).
- Valentin Kulichenko (Spark Data Frames).
- Dmitriy Setrakyan (Node.JS Client).
- Denis Magda (Python and R Clients).

Val, please share your BIO. I’ll add it to the tasks’ list.

Also, Dmitriy and Val I added you as administrators. Accept the invites and after that our
application will be considered completed.

—
Denis

> On Dec 29, 2016, at 6:59 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Igor R., is there anything that can be improved & refined in the existed integration
of Ignite and Cassandra and outsourced to Google Summer of Code?