ignite-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error Retrieving data from IgniteCache
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 17:57:38 GMT
Please attach the full stack trace and your Ignite configuration to that ticket and let us
know when this is done.

—
Denis

> On Jan 26, 2017, at 8:30 AM, hemanta <satyajeet1234@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Thank you for your email.I am seeing this error in the error log below. This
> seems to generated by java using reflection.
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor127 >
> INFO | jvm 1 | 2017/01/25 11:09:04 | at >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.get(GridCacheAdapter.java:1391)
>> INFO | jvm 1 | 2017/01/25 11:09:04 | at >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.get(IgniteCacheProxy.java:907)
>> INFO | jvm 1 | 2017/01/25 11:09:04 | ... 57 more > INFO | jvm 1 |
> 2017/01/25 11:09:04 | Caused by: > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor127 > INFO | jvm 1 | 2017/01/25 11:09:04
> | at >
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1892)
>> INFO | jvm 1 | 2017/01/25 11:09:04 | at >
> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1735)
>> INFO | jvm 1 | 2017/01/25 11:09:04 | at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native >
> Method) > INFO | jvm 1 | 2017/01/25 11:09:04 | at >
> java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:274) > INFO | jvm 1 | 2017/01/25 11:09:04
> | at >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.forName(IgniteUtils.java:8250) I
> might be wrong but is it related to
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1190
> 
> 
> 
> --
> View this message in context: http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Error-Retrieving-data-from-IgniteCache-tp14024p14064.html
> Sent from the Apache Ignite Developers mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message