ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Kozlov <skoz...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: How to improve SQL testing
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 12:39:00 GMT
Alexey, I suppose that it's a hard way to do that and at least see a few
disadvantages below:

1. The VoltDB has no multithreaded mode. It means huge execution time
consumption (say we talk about thousands statement multiplied on caches
count, it's the millions of queries).
2. We should add support of Ignite.
3. We should add support of H2 as base engine for us (MySQL/Postgress have
less priority)
4. They run it under Jenkins so we need to integrate it with TC somehow.

>From my standpoint better to make the utility in Ignite than spending time
and efforts to adopt an existing tool. At least we have good (or even best)
Java experts/developers in community and the task doesn't look a complex
one.

--
Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems