ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Shashank Gandham <shashankgand...@gmail.com>
Subject GSOC 2017
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 16:20:08 GMT
I am planning to participate in GSOC 2017 and while going through

http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Google-Summer-Of-Code-2017-td13180.html

I found Ignite misses a native python client. I would like to work on it.

SWIG or Ctypes can be used to access shared libraries. So right now I am
going through How-to-contribute page of Ignite and at the same time
understanding the functionality of Ignite. I would like to know if I can
start working on it right now, so that I get better understanding of the
code and also a head start related to the project.