ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandr Kuramshin <ein.nsk...@gmail.com>
Subject Ignite configuration at runtime
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 04:06:29 GMT
Hi community!

I've found that IgniteConfiguration is not logged even when
-DIGNITE_QUIET=false

When we starting Ignite with path to the xml, or InputStream, we have to
ensure, that all configuration options were properly read. And also we
would like to know actual values of uninitialized configuration properties
(default values), which will be set only after Ignite get started.

Monitoring tools, like Visor or WebConsole, do not show all configuration
options. And even though they will be updated to show all properties, when
new configuration options appear, then tools update will be needed.

So logging IgniteConfiguration in whole is the really needed improvement.

--
Thanks,
Alexandr Kuramshin