ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Prakhar Pratyush <er.prakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding gsoc 2017
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 13:11:09 GMT
Hello,

My name is Prakhar Pratyush. I am a 4th year student at IIT Roorkee. My
primary areas of interests are Machine Learning, and web development. I am
willing to participate in gsoc during this summer.

While searching for open source projects in machine learning, I stumbled
upon this discussion page (
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Google-Summer-Of-Code-2017-td13180.html).

Is Apache-Ignite applying for gsoc 2017 ?

Also, there was a mention of "Machine Learning Grid implementation or
integration with Spark MLib" on that discussion page. I'd like to know more
about this machine learning project, or other ML related projects, if any.

Thanks
Prakhar