ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon CFP closing soon (11 February)
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 20:19:44 GMT
I have submitted for a couple of talks myself.

I would like to encourage everyone in Ignite community, especially if you
don't mind visiting Miami, to submit a proposal. The topic may include
Ignite architecture, projects based on top of Ignite, as well as real
production use cases and deployments.

Here is the link to submit speaking proposals:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america/program/cfp

D.