ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IGNITE-3904 - Add an option to serialize specific type(s) with OptimizedMarshaller when binary format is used
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 18:26:14 GMT
+ dev list

Nikita, if this is not the feature that is needed then we can close the ticket and I would
suggest you picking up another one.

—
Denis

> On Jan 6, 2017, at 10:18 AM, Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kulichenko@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Denis,
>
> Yes, this was the original motivation and with BinaryIdentityResolver there is no issue
anymore. I don't think there is much sense to make this change now, it will only pollute the
configuration with another not very intuitive property.

> Nikita, do you have any specific case where you need this change?
>
> -Val
>
> On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 9:42 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org <mailto:dmagda@apache.org>>
wrote:
> Hi Nikita,
>
> Yes, looks like the ticket is waiting to be picked up. I’ve added you to the contributors
list. Go ahead an assign it on yourself.

> In the meanwhile, Val, could you remind me what was the main reason this ticket was created?
There was some issue related to hashCode calculation for some Hibernate objects, right? Now
we should get over this issue using BinaryIdentityResolver [1].