ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Shashank Gandham <shashankgand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2017: applications
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 04:27:55 GMT
Task: Native client for Python

Related Experience: I have a bit of experience with swig and I am well aversed with SQL concepts.
I am also experienced in C++/Python

Motivation: Contribute to the open source community and also get an hands on experience working
on such huge codebase, following proper standards and conventions of the community.