ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Shamim <shamimapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding blog posts to Apache Ignite's blogs list
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 21:18:33 GMT
Dimitriy,
  Glad to see you again. Thank'x a lot to purchase the book ( it was unnecessary, we can send
you a gift copy of the book), we will be glad to hear from you any constructive criticisms
and suggestions.

With best regards
   Shamim Ahmed

> On 9 янв. 2017 г., at 23:40, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I just bought the book. Looking forward to reading it.
>
>> On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Shamim <shamimapache@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Good evening, Denis,
>> The direct URL of the post is as follows:
>> http://frommyworkshop.blogspot.ru/2016/09/book-high-performance-in-memory.html
>>
>> If I will have any new post, I will let you know about it.
>>
>> With best regards
>>    Shamim Ahmed
>>
>> > On 9 янв. 2017 г., at 21:48, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi Shamim,
>> >
>> > Suddenly I came across your personal blog that has a lot of thoughtful and well-detailed
Apache Ignite posts.
>> > http://frommyworkshop.blogspot.ru
>> >
>> > If you don’t mind we will your latest post about the published Ignite book
to Ignite’s blog list. BTW, how to get a direct reference to this post? Can you share it
with us?
>> > https://ignite.apache.org/blogs.html
>> >
>> > Going forward, could you write a message to the dev list and me every time your
write something new. We will make sure to add your posts to Ignite’s blogs list.