ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Should we take care of Java 9 in Ignite 2.0 scope?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 23:22:17 GMT
Vovan,

As far as I understand, under the module they mean new component/feature of Java 9 [1]. If
you don’t use Java modules then there shouldn’t be any issues at all.

In any case, let me try to build the project with JDK 9 that has passed feature complete phase.

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jigsaw/spec/sotms/#defining-modules <http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jigsaw/spec/sotms/#defining-modules>

—
Denis