ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hibernate OGM for Ignite. I need a help with documentation
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 21:07:55 GMT
Hi Vector,

This is amazing integration, you rock! You should have let Apache Ignite community about this
before. Sure, we will be happy to assist you with the documentation from our side.

Could you a tiny code snippets to “Transactions” and “Queries” paragraphs just to
show how to execute transactions or Ignite SQL queries from Hibernate OGM side?

*Prachi*, please review and edit Victor’s doc.

[1]  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZSFt9NPnN8EyOpNnNguc5-9FIDr4RfQLfAZMH0VgBPc/edit
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZSFt9NPnN8EyOpNnNguc5-9FIDr4RfQLfAZMH0VgBPc/edit>

—
Denis