ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hibernate OGM for Ignite. I need a help with documentation
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 03:21:57 GMT
CC-ing Victor.

Victor, please subscribe to the dev list so that you can get notifications and participate
in this discussion from your favorite mail agent.

—
Denis

> On Jan 17, 2017, at 1:07 PM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Vector,
>
> This is amazing integration, you rock! You should have let Apache Ignite community about
this before. Sure, we will be happy to assist you with the documentation from our side.

> Could you a tiny code snippets to “Transactions” and “Queries” paragraphs just
to show how to execute transactions or Ignite SQL queries from Hibernate OGM side?