ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributing to Ignite.NET
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 21:11:57 GMT
Great, Sergey thanks! I’ve added you to the contributors list on Ignite’s main site.
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#people <https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#people>

Pavel, could you add a number of .NET related tickets to this “Pick a Ticket” section?
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket <https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket>

—
Denis