ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IGNITE-3904 - Add an option to serialize specific type(s) with OptimizedMarshaller when binary format is used
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 17:42:26 GMT
Hi Nikita,

Yes, looks like the ticket is waiting to be picked up. I’ve added you to the contributors
list. Go ahead an assign it on yourself.

In the meanwhile, Val, could you remind me what was the main reason this ticket was created?
There was some issue related to hashCode calculation for some Hibernate objects, right? Now
we should get over this issue using BinaryIdentityResolver [1].

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/binary-marshaller#handling-hash-code-generation-and-equals-execution
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/binary-marshaller#handling-hash-code-generation-and-equals-execution>

—
Denis