ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IGNITE-2894 - Binary object inside of Externalizable still serialized with OptimizedMarshaller
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 20:32:53 GMT
Someone else added you to the contributors list in JIRA. This is why I couldn’t add you for
the second time. Ignite committers, please reply on the dev list if you add someone to the
list.

Nikita, yes, this ticket is still relevant. Go ahead and assign it on yourself.

Also please you may want to help with approaching 2.0 release and take care of one of the
sub-tasks that must be included in 2.0:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4547 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4547>

—
Denis