ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: classnames.properties file is not updated and missed in 1.8 release
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:07:21 GMT
Well, the “classnames.properties” is not fully updated at build time. I’ve corrected
the description of the ticket.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2422 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-2422>

Maksim Kozlov, would you handle this? Anton V. and Vladimir O. can assist you going forward.

—
Denis