ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Regarding gsoc 2017
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 02:56:06 GMT
BTW, Prakhar,

Are you familiar with SWIG?
http://www.swig.org <http://www.swig.org/>

It will be great if you can take Ignite's C++ API and SWIG to generate Python API that is
missing in Ignite. How do you like this kind of task? It will allow you to learn all supported
C++ API in details and do a priceless contribution to Ignite.

—
Denis

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=creator%20=%20isapego%20and%20status%20=%20Open>

> Igor Sapego, could you suggest any C++ tasks for the beginning?
>
> Finally, as for machine learning, Nikita has just initiated a dedicated discussion on
the dev list. Please feel free to join it: