ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: affinityCall in one distributed transaction
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 09:53:18 GMT
Hi.

It's unclear from your description what are you trying to achieve.

AffinityCall is unicast and wil be send to single node.

To parallelise task among the cluster I would recommend to use compute task
API [1]

But the task execution is not transactional. Nevertheless, each job
triggered by task can use it's own local transaction.

And please explain, why can't you use a generic Ignite transaction for you
task?

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/compute-tasks

--

Best regards,