ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: What branch to use for Apache Ignite 2.0 development?
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 09:44:16 GMT
Sergi,

The problem is that all current changes target 2.0, because we do not have
1.9 in plans at the moment. So it is not clear how to distinguish them.
If 1.x is ever will be planned, most likely it will be bug-fix release. IMO
it is better to continue all development in master and branch out of
*ignite-1.8* tag for 1.x release if needed.

--
Vladimir Ozerov
Senior Software Architect