ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: API to collect list of running SQL queries
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 08:57:09 GMT
Sergi,

How do you think, will it affect performance significantly if we start
passing original SQL between nodes? Not only this will help Alexey, but
also improve user experience, because currently long-running queries are
printed in transformed form, and it is pretty hard for users to understand
what is going on.

Vladimir.