ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vyacheslav Daradur <daradu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-4374 - Ignite should validate JVM and OS configuration and output warning in log
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 11:46:05 GMT

3. I think this should be a new section in performance suggestion output.
And I think the GridPerformanceSuggestions should be used, but it should be
probably renamed to reflect its new role and remove Grid prefix also. How
about ConfigurationSuggestions?

How about:

public class ConfigurationValidator {

      public static String getPerformanceSuggestions() {...}

      public static List<String> getPerformanceSuggestions() {...}

}