ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DML Documentation Readiness
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 05:55:09 GMT
On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:

> The URL will be the same as the name of the page which is “Performance and
> Debugging”. I wouldn’t not rename the page because it’s already located
> under “SQL Grid” section. However, even if we rename the page the URL will
> be left the same. This is how readme.io works.

I would actually rename the page to SQL Performance and Debugging for
better clarity. I also believe I have changed the URL before in readme. If
there is no way, we can always create another page. My main concern here is
that the page name is too generic and will conflict with other similar
pages in other sections.

> > On Dec 23, 2016, at 10:33 AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > Shouldn't the URL be "sql-performance-and-debugging"?
> >
> > On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Denis Magda <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Alex, great! Thanks for sharing more details about DML feature.
> >>
> >> I’ll put this new content on this page after the review is finished
> >> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/performance-and-debugging <
> >> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/performance-and-debugging>
> >>
> >> —
> >> Denis