ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DML Documentation Readiness
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2016 17:29:27 GMT
Readme.io team broke something in the legacy version of the doc engine that we used. As a result
navigation was broken completely. I had to migrate all our docs to the latest version of their
product which is 2.0 in order to fix this. Presently I’m reaching them our in order to apply
the appearance we had before.

The valid links are the following:

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/dml
[2] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-grid