ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contributions
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 21:37:42 GMT
Done. Granted you the permissions.

—
Denis

> On Dec 8, 2016, at 1:02 PM, Mead, Gavin <Gavin.Mead@capitalone.com> wrote:
>
> JIRA ID: gavwmead
>
> Thanks!
>
> On 12/8/16, 4:00 PM, "Denis Magda" <dmagda@apache.org> wrote:
>
>    Hi Gavin,
>
>    I need to know your Apache Ignite JIRA ID. Please create the one so I can add you
to the contributors list.

>    In addition this information might be useful to you.
>
>    Subscribe to both dev and user lists:
>    https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#mail-lists
>
>    Get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
>    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process
>
>    Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
>    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute
>
>    Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
>    a Jira ticket you would like to start on. Send an email to the dev list, so
>    we can add you as a contributor in Jira.
>
>    You can find interesting tickets to get started here:
>    https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket
>
>    Looking forward to your contributions!
>
>    —
>    Denis
>
>> On Dec 8, 2016, at 12:30 PM, Mead, Gavin <Gavin.Mead@capitalone.com> wrote:
>>
>> I am hoping to contribute to the Ignite project.  Can you please grant me the proper
access?

>> Thanks,
>> Gavin

>> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to Capital
One and/or its affiliates and may only be used solely in performance of work or services for
Capital One. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying
material from your computer.