ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DML Documentation Readiness
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 05:17:50 GMT
Alexander, thanks for all the material you’ve prepared so far.

Actually, I’ve reviewed, restructured and released only a part of it [1].

The rest, that is missing, requires more time from my side and I’ll be releasing additional
blocks throughout the next week. The full documentation with the unreviewed parts is invisible
and located here [2].

Please don’t modify neither of the docs ([1] and [2]) until I’ve finished with the overall
review. Send all your suggestions over the email.

At the moment I have the following question. What cache method(s) do we convert INSERT statements
to [3]? Is it ‘putIfAbsent’?

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/dml <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/dml>
[2] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-dml-to-be-reviewe <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/distributed-dml-to-be-reviewe>
[3] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/dml#section-insert