ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite ( IGNITE-3537 )
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2016 03:42:19 GMT
Hello Vadim, welcome to the community!

As I see Sam has already provided additional information in JIRA. Please have a look.

If you want to assign the ticket on yourself I need to add you to the contributors list. Please
share your JIRA ID.

Finally, please subscribe to both dev and user lists:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#mail-lists

Get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Looking forward to your contributions!

—
Denis

> On Dec 16, 2016, at 10:33 AM, Вадим Опольский <vaopolskij@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear sirs!
>
> I'm Vadim Opolskij and I want to resolve ticket  IGNITE-3537 in first time.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3537.
>
> Write, please, what I need to do to resolve this ticket? How does data
> srtructure connect with transactions.
>
> I think that I have to write a unit tests. Tell me please in which folder I
> have to put this tests and which is folder?
>
> Vadim Opolskij
>
> Здравствуйте, коллеги!
>
> Меня зовут Опольский Вадим и я хочу решить тикет
( IGNITE-3537 ) из Вашего
> проекта в первый раз.
>
> Детализируйте, пожалуйста, что конкретно нужно
сделать? Как data structure
> связаны с транзакциями?
>
> Если я правильно понял, нужно написать юнит тесты.
Вы не могли бы уточнить
> сколько их нужно написать? В какой папке их нужно
писать?