ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IgniteConfiguration.gridName is very confusing
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 20:13:45 GMT
To be honest both instanceName and igniteInstanceName sound confusing to me. I still need to
go to the documentation to figure out what the hell “instance” is. Personally, if the
property was called “nodeName” or “igniteNodeName” then I would’t need to refer
to the docs because everyone knows what “node”, “cluster”, “grid” is.

What are the main arguments against “nodeName”?

—
Denis